NON LASER TATTOO REMOVAL
The most well-known and popular tattoo removal method is the LASER. However, it does not always get very far, because the laser can not recognize many colors (white, beige, yellow, orange, yellow-green, some reds). In addition, it often reaches its when the once easily visible pigments do not have sufficient contrast to the skin after some treatment-sessions. At this stage laser removal will be less effective until unsuccessful.
Nowadays, the "PIGMENT OFF Remover" makes it possible to effectively and completely remove pigments of all colors and shades, as well as any origin and dispersion. Even the stubborn microblading pigments based on acrylate can be removed with "Pigment Off" wonderful. The PIGMENT OFF Remover was developed and manufactured in Germany.
Advantages of the innovative "Pigment-Off"-Remover-Method:
- fast, highly effective, comfortable
- gentle to the skin, minimally invasive
- without acids, without laser
- without scars or inflammations
- all colors, all pigment types
- immediately visible results
- the tattoo age does not matter
- work with a device or manual pen possible
- unique home care products
- proven "made in Germany" quality!
The „Pigment Off“-Remover is not an acid; it is alkaline, contains only Europe-wide approved active ingredients, is manufactured in Germany and is registered in the European CPNP (Cosmetic Product Notification Portal) under the number 2495853.
FRESH PERMANENT MAKE UP OR MICROBLADING CAN BE REMOVED EASY SAME DAY OF PROCEDURE. IF IS NOT THE SAME DAY CLIENT NEED TO WAIT MINIMUM OF 4 WEEKS BEFORE REMOVAL
ADVANTAGES COMPARED TO MANY OTHER REMOVERS
- very high removal performance
- rapid regeneration of treated skin
- ideal for microblading removal
- short intervals between treatments (about 4 weeks)
- contains active ingredients for faster skin regeneration
If the permanent make-up pigments have only been implanted superficially into the skin, one can remove the pigmentation even with a single "Pigment-Off"-Remover treatment!
The success rate for the complete pigment removal with professional use of "Pigment-Off"-Remover is 99.9%. However, there are some peculiarities in removing tattoos. The particle size of tattoo pigments is different from that of permanent make-up pigments, so the removal of tattoos can be logically more lengthy than Permanent MakeUp. In addition, tattoo pigments are deeply implanted in body tattooing as pigmentations on the face.
After the removal procedure, it is very important to maintain the treated skin area correctly and regularly. 50% of the treatment success depends on the following care instructions. After the treatment the removal process continues: a light crust is formed on the treated zone, and a good portion of the pigments are removed together with it.
Please note: 50% of the treatment success depends on the following care instructions. Your participation is not only desirable, but absolutely necessary! In case of non-observance, inflammation and scarring may occur, as well as slowed healing.
CARE DIRECTLY AFTER THE TREATMENT:
- protect the treated area from dust and dirt,
- refrain of drinking alcohol and taking drugs,
- avoid contact with clothing / textile,
- when the lymph is exhausted, regularly dab the treated areas with a damp cotton pad. Do not rub!
- slight redness in the first few days after treatment is normal, don't be concerned about it.
- after the removal treatment on the lips it can possibly lead to a herpes outbreak. If you are prone to herpes, appropriate precautionary measures should be taken.
CARE UP TO CRUST-WASTE / PEEL OFF:
- if the treated skin area is swollen (especially in the morning), we recommend to take decongestants (such as Arnica D12 globulis) and to drink nettle tea;
- the treated area must be kept absolutely dry until the crust peels off; any contact with water is completely forbidden during this time;
- until the crust has fallen off, do not apply masking sticks, make-up cosmetics, powder or similar to the treated area; otherwise, it can lead to massive inflammation;
- do not use any healing ointments or creams. If it comes to severe dryness / cracks in the crust, only Skin Saver Cream (with a clean cotton swab) should be applied (apply a very thin layer, please).
- please refrain from swimming, bathing, sunbath, solarium, sauna or facials with steam for 14 days after the treatment;
- don't pick or peel off the crust prematurely, it must peel off for itself; don't let it get soft because of moisture or excessive sweating. Don't rub it.
CARE AFTER CRUST-WASTE / PEEL OFF:
- please use exclusively the care products purchased from us, as these are specially adapted to the special features of the removal treatment.
- apply Skin Saver Cream 2-4 times a day, and the anti-scarring agent 2 times a day.
- do not do any peelings / dermabrasion / massages / whitening treatments in the area of removal.
- after the crust falls off, the skin is often reddish. This redness is a companion to the regeneration process and is completely normal. It changes into normal skin color within 2-3 months. In this phase, it is important to continue using the Skin Saver Cream to support skin renewal.
- 4-6 weeks must pass before the next treatment.
Please email us to email@example.com for any questions and send us picture of your permanent make up or body tattoo that need to be removed. Also you can book a consultation here. Thank you
Master PMU Artist